Wednesday, September 7, 2011


Kendall Leon recently defended her dissertation about Chicana subjectivity and Chicana rhetoric. Her stance on interrogating the self-identification of "Chicana" and her aim to complicate rhetorical studies is unique and worthy of an audience in the present and future. Leon's work makes me think about the ways in which "Chicana" works in various contexts and the ways in which it is ideological. Please visit the link and read about the specifics of her dissertation.

It's great to be back posting and updating this blog. I will not be moving the blog to WordPress because it would create too much confusion. I'm hoping the readership will pick up within the rest of this year. If not, I will forge ahead with more updates, news, and notes about rhetorical memory.

The update at the moment is that I am beginning a book proposal based on my dissertation about rhetorical memory. I hope to continue the updates as I am composing the proposal. There's more ahead so I hope you all will stay tuned to this blog!

Until next time....

No comments:

Trailblazers



create your own slideshow