
I'm constantly looking for new sources about memory in research databases. However, the best places to find sources are within books published about memory. "Theories of Memory: A Reader" (Rossington and Whitehead, eds) is a great resource for further sources about memoria.
Some highlights:
Radstone, Susannah (ed.) (2000) Memory and Methodology. Oxford and New York: Berg.
Samuel, Raphael. (1999) Theatres of Memory, Vol 2: Island Stories: Unravelling Britain. London: Verso.
Scott, Ann. (1996) Real Events Revisited: Fantasy, Memory and Psychonalysis. London: Virago.
Warnock, Mary (1987) Memory. London and Boston: Faber.
I'll try to post more sources in the future.
If you would like to get a good foundation for rhetoric and memory, take a look at Rebecca Moore Howard's excellent bibliography.
Click here-> Memory: A Bibliography for Composition and Rhetoric
I'll try to post more sources in the future.
If you would like to get a good foundation for rhetoric and memory, take a look at Rebecca Moore Howard's excellent bibliography.
Click here-> Memory: A Bibliography for Composition and Rhetoric


No comments:
Post a Comment