Friday, March 21, 2008

On Hiatus

I'll be on hiatus from the blogosphere because I'll be finalizing my dissertation prospectus.

It's also Spring Break so I'm trying to get some rest (Is there such a thing?).

In May, I'll be attending the Rhetoric Society of America Conference in Seattle so I will also be busy preparing for my presentation. So this hiatus might be extended even further!

Despite the hiatus, I might be tempted to jump back into this blog and post some notes or comments here or there about what I am reading.

One never knows what will happen.

Hasta pronto,

"Memerehetor"

Currently reading:

Patrick H. Hutton, "History as an Art of Memory"


Photo of "Coatlicue" above courtesy of:

1 comment:

MMM said...

Glad I found your blog. It has wonderful information on books. I am interested in reading Chew's book, which I'll probably pick up this summer after the hoopla has settled.

Trailblazers



create your own slideshow