I’m putting a lot of faith in this project since I’ve had goosebumps just reading a vast amount of critical inquiry related to history, memory, rhetoric and autobiography during the preparation phase of this prospectus.
The works of John Frederick Reynolds, Sharon Crowley, and Frances Yates have been influential, of course. Connecting all of these ideas from all of these inquiries is truly the exciting aspect of composing this proposal!
Along the lines of research and compiling sources, John Sutton, a Philosophy scholar at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia, features an interesting bibliography and index page titled “Memory,” with “Philosophy of Memory” as a list of key sources for extensive research in memory such as kinestethic and skill memory.
Also, check out “Writing and Remembering: Why We Remember What We Write,” an article that I found through John Walter's blog Machina Memorialis, who posted it from Clay Spinuzzi’s blog. Muy interesante!
I’ll give my thoughts on this article next time!
Hasta la proxima!
Currently Listening To:

PJ Harvey, "White Chalk"


No comments:
Post a Comment