Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jealous and Envy

Dear Raza,

Why is that one individual must always have the need to be jealous of another individual's success?

Why is it that one individual cannot say to another: "Hey, what you did is great! It inspires me that a person from nuestra raza is aiming for the sky and I'm incredibly inspired! I'm so proud of you!"

Why is it that individuals--usually from our tribe, nuestra gente, nuestra cultura--do everything in their power to try to drag you down when one is soaring or attempting to get up from a bad fall?

Why is it that individuals cannot reciprocate the fact that one individual goes out of their way to help them?

Why can't an individual say: "There are individuals in my life that have helped me and I am committed to taking care of these individuals since they are the ones that nurse my wounds at my time of need."

Why must individuals be greedy when they are given something out love?

Why must individuals feel the need to want to run another individual's life when their own lives are in complete disarray?

Why is it so difficult for an individual to say three simple words: "I am sorry." (and carry out the words with actions)

Why is it so difficult for an individual to say three other simple words: "I love you." (and carry out the words with actions)

Why are these questions not clear to you?

Not yours,

Hector

No comments:

Trailblazers



create your own slideshow